- The web sites, which are accessible via the following URL's www.changeboard.com, www.futuretalentlearning.com (the "Web Site"), are operated by Change Board Holdings Limited a company registered in England under number: 05116525 and whose registered office is at 20c Hillgate Place, Balham Hill, London, SW12 9ER ("our", "we", "us", "Changeboard" or “Future Talent Learning”).
- Please read this Agreement carefully. By accessing and using the Web Site and/or signing up to be involved in and/or attend Promotional Activities and Events, including any of the Recruiter Service(s) or Job Seeker Service(s) Promotional Activities and Events (as those terms are defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by Agreement. If you do not accept this Agreement then you must not continue to use the Web Site or register to be involved in and/or attend Promotional Activities and Events.
- This Web Site is intended to be used by individuals who are aged 18 or over and we ask that if you are under 18 you do not submit any personal information to the Web Site or use the services offered through it. If you are outside the United Kingdom and use this Web Site you must do so in compliance with this Agreement and we accept no liability so far as we are able for breaches of any local laws in your jurisdiction and by accepting this Agreement you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that any such laws are complied with.
- Access to the Web Site and to all the content and features available within it may be modified, suspended, withdrawn or discontinued at any time and without any prior notice or explanation.
Should you have any queries about these terms and conditions, the Web Site or Changeboard generally, we can be contacted via the following methods:
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8675 8851
Post: Changeboard, 20c Hillgate Place, Balham Hill, London, United Kingdom, SW12 9ER
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the design, content and arrangement of this Web Site (including its text and graphics, all software compilations or underlying source code, and all other material on the Web Site) shall remain at all times owned by Changeboard or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Changeboard.
- Reproduction of this Web Site, or any part of it, in any form is prohibited except that you may: (a) print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use; and (b) copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, provided that you acknowledge the Web Site as the source of the material and you inform the third party or parties that these terms apply and they agree to comply with them.
- Provided that your use is for non-commercial purposes only, you may incorporate limited content or material from the Web Site (for example, one article) on your blog or other web site, on the condition that you include the following attribution prominently alongside each use of such content or material: "Supplied courtesy of Changeboard", together with a hyperlink to the Web Site. No copying of any content or material on the Web Site for any business or commercial use is allowed without the express written consent of one of the Directors of Changeboard.
4. Information & Content
- The information contained on this Web Site (including any guides, surveys, articles or reports) is compiled and/or made available in good faith and reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. However, Changeboard gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, express or implied, are excluded.
- We do not warrant that the content of this Web Site and any downloads are virus free and we recommend that you carry out your own virus checks and keep your anti-virus and other security software up-to-date.
- Where information published on the Web Site is supplied by third parties, this does not signify that Changeboard controls or endorses such content, or accepts responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of the information.
5. User Generated Content
- Changeboard may now or in the future provide you with the ability to contribute to the Web Site by creating personal webpages featuring information about you and/or uploading your own user generated content, such as photos, notes, updates, comments, blogs, forum postings, music and videos (together, "UGC").
- You are solely responsible for all UGC which you choose to upload to the Web Site (and/or which is uploaded using your account). You may not upload UGC which you did not create or that you do not have permission to upload. You retain ownership of the copyright and any other rights you already hold in UGC which you submit, post or display on or through this Web Site.
- By submitting, uploading or displaying the UGC you give Changeboard a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-license) to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any UGC which you submit, post or display on or through, the Web Site for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with this Web Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such UGC, and to grant and authorise sub-licenses of the foregoing.
- You warrant and represent to Changeboard that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above licence. You shall fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified Changeboard against any and all actions, costs, claims, demands, damages, expenses (including legal fees), liabilities, losses and proceedings arising out of or in connection with any UGC including, without limitation, any claim by a third party that the use by Changeboard of UGC uploaded by you infringes the intellectual property rights of that third party.
- Changeboard reserves the right, without further notice to you, to pre-screen, monitor, review, modify, refuse and/or remove any or all UGC available on or submitted/uploaded to the Web.
- Changeboard is intended for use by those 18 years and over. For child safety reasons we ask that users do not include any UGC which includes a photo or description of children.
6. Web Site Links
- Where links to other external web sites are published on this Web Site, this is not intended to signify that Changeboard has reviewed or endorses such Web Sites and/or their content and Changeboard accepts no responsibility for the content of any linked web site. The use of any links to these web sites is entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to check and comply with the terms and conditions of any linked web sites visited.
7. Your use of this Web Site
- You agree to use this Web Site responsibly. You will not use this Web Site for any unlawful purpose and will not supply, post or publish any information (including, without limitation, UGC) that is discriminatory, defamatory, obscene or offensive, or in any other way illegal or unlawful. All information you provide will be true, accurate, complete and up to date and will not mislead or be likely to mislead Changeboard or any third party for which the information is intended, including, without limitation, other users of this Web Site.
- You will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information and data files you supply, post or publish to the Web Site are free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, engines, routines or any form of malicious coding and you will not attempt in any way to damage, disrupt, modify or otherwise interfere with the proper and intended operation of this Web Site.
- Changeboard may terminate or suspend your use of the Web Site at any time and without warning if you are in breach, or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach, of any of the terms and conditions in this document.
8. Liability & Disclaimer
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude Changeboard's liability (if any) for fraud, for personal injury or death caused by Changeboard's negligence, or for any other matter or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- We do try to ensure that all materials, questions and information published on our Web Site are accurate. However, you acknowledge that we are reliant on the information provided by Recruiters and Job Seekers and have no independent means of verifying the accuracy of this information and do not check its authenticity.
- All materials and information on our Web Site are provided on an 'as is' basis. We exclude all implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to any material posted on this Web Site by a Job Seeker or a Recruiter or any information or service provided through our Web Site, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of data, loss of profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect in each case), suffered by you arising out of your use of this Web Site, the Job Seeker Service(s), the Recruiter Service(s) and/or the reliance upon any content published, posted or supplied on this Web Site, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or otherwise, even if foreseeable, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
9. Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
- Changeboard respects the intellectual property rights of others. Changeboard does not knowingly feature any material on the Web Site, which infringes another's intellectual property rights. If you believe that any material on the Web Site infringes your intellectual property rights please notify the Web Site Manager in writing at the address below giving full details of the alleged infringement (including details of your ownership or licence of such rights) along with your name and contact details. We respond promptly to all valid requests to remove infringing material and we will seek to disable the accounts of repeat infringers.
- All notices shall be sent to Changeboard in writing addressed to: the Directors, Change Board Holdings Limited, 20c Hillgate Place, Balham Hill, London, United Kingdom, SW12 9ER. Any such notice will be deemed to have been received if sent by post: 3 days after the date of posting.
- All notices shall be sent to you by either the email or the postal address you provide during the registration process. Any such notice will be deemed to have been received: (a) if sent by email: 24 hours after sending or else on the next business day if it is sent on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt: or (b) if sent by post: 3 days after the date of posting.
- We may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time.
- We may alter this Agreement from time to time and post a new version on our Web Site, following which all use of our Web Site will be governed by that version. The Parties must check the terms and conditions on the Web Site regularly.
- If any provision or terms of this Agreement shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under any applicable jurisdiction such terms or provisions shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right and remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any third party pursuant to and in accordance with the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- You agree that you have not entered into this Agreement or any agreement or document entered into pursuant to this Agreement in reliance upon any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to this Agreement or not) except as expressly set out in this Agreement.
- The Agreement and the use of our Web Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- The Parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, save in respect of enforcement, in which case jurisdiction shall be non-exclusive.
Promotional activities and events
The terms set out apply to any organisations or individuals partnering, sponsoring, or attending Promotional Activities or Events.
means any products and services made available by us to a person, company, organisation, agent, third party, partner, sponsor or firm which is purchased in relation to any Promotional Activity or Event.
Cancellation, Postponement & Force Majeure
1. If for any reason, we are unable to deliver any of the Benefits from a Promotional Activity or an Event to an organisation or individual, we will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable. We may substitute alternative Benefits in respect of the same Event to an equivalent value of the relevant Benefits without any liability to you.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for all costs that you incur relating to your attendance at the Promotional Activity or Event (including, without limitation, any travel costs, and all costs incurred by you in exercising the Benefits).
3. Changeboard Holdings Limited shall not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable to you for any failure or delay in performing our obligations under this Agreement for commercial reasons (including but not limited to, an event of force majeure where such event though not directly affecting the Promotional Activity or Event, may have an adverse effect on the commercial success of the Promotional Activity or Event), in its sole discretion, be entitled to cancel or postpone the Promotional Activity or Event. Changeboard Holdings Limited shall give written notice to the organisation or individuals of its decision as soon as reasonably practicable, and upon receipt of such notice:
(a) in the case of cancellation of the Promotional Activity or Event the organisation or individual shall be entitled to:
(i) terminate this Agreement and to the extent that any Promotional Activity or Event Benefits have not been received (or only a proportion of a Benefit has been received) at the date of such termination, obtain a refund of such proportion of Promotional Activity or Event Fees as Changeboard Holdings Limited may reasonably calculate; or
(ii) elect to apply the Promotional Activity or Event Fee (whether or not paid to Changeboard Holdings Limited) to another Changeboard Holdings Limited Promotional Activity or Event, provided that the date of such event is less than 12 months from the date of such cancellation; or
(b) in the case of postponement of the Promotional Activity or Promotional Activity or Event Event:
(i) where the new Event date is less than 12 months away from the original Event Date:
(I) elect to apply the Promotional Activity or Event Fee (whether or not paid to Changeboard Holdings Limited) to another Changeboard Holdings Limited event, provided that the date of such event is not greater than 12 months from the date of cancellation; or
(II) terminate this Agreement and to the extent that any Sponsor Benefits have not been received (or only a proportion of a Sponsor Benefit has been received) at the date of such termination, obtain a refund of such proportion of Sponsorship Fees as Changeboard Holdings Limited may reasonably calculate; or
(ii) where the new Event date is more than 12 months from the original Event date, the Sponsor may terminate this Agreement and to the extent that any Sponsor Benefits have not been received (or only a proportion of a Sponsor Benefit has been received) at the date of such termination notice, obtain a refund of such proportion of the Sponsorship Fees as Changeboard Holdings Limited may reasonably calculate.
For the avoidance of doubt, where the organisation or individual elects to apply the Promotional Activity or Event Fee to another Changeboard Holdings Limited event, Changeboard Holdings Limited is under no obligation to provide the same Promotional Activity or Event Benefits for the same Fee.
4. Changeboard Holdings Limited shall not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable to the organisation or individual for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement as a result of an event or series of connected events outside the reasonable control of Changeboard Holdings Limited (including, without limitation, acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts or threats of terrorism, strike action, transport cancellations, lock-outs or other industrial action or a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness). Changeboard Holdings Limited reserves the right to independently determine whether such circumstances of force majeure apply up to and including on the specific day or days of a Promotional Activity or Event.
5. In the event of frustration of the Agreement due to any of the above force majeure causes the Agreement shall be deemed to be complete. No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations under these force majeure circumstances.
6. If a delegate is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with Future Talent Group, someone else to attend in their place.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with any of these terms and conditions.