The latest whitepaper from our partner Hudson RPO, entitled Work: A paradigm shift is now available to download.
Produced in partnership with Future Talent Learning, this paper explores what the future holds for workplaces, employees and leaders as we emerge from the pandemic. HR leaders across EMEA share the biggest people challenges that their organisations currently face, the impacts of the pandemic on their overall productivity and the measures they’re introducing to safeguard mental wellbeing and foster inclusion and diversity.
The report also features commentary from leading experts, authors and business schools, such as Susanne Braun, Adam Kingl and Simon Fanshawe, as well as practical case studies from Macquarie, 2 Sisters Food Group, Sharp Electronics Europe, M&G plc, ASR Group and LV=.
Download the report to read more about:
- What happens when your onboarding process has to go online overnight?
- Narcissistic leadership in a post-pandemic world
- What are the skills your organisation needs to be successful in the future?
- The growth of wellbeing and psychological safety at work
- How technology has transformed recruitment during the pandemic.
Register for insights and updates or implement one of our levy-funded leadership programmes by clicking on the button below.